My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Saturday, June 27, 2009

KL Marathon 2009, Dataran Merdeka

My biggest challenge for the year .... KL Marathon 2009, 21km for me.

  • Last weekend was my first full training by my drill sergeant Mr. Johnybravo.
  • Followed Johny to jog from Lake Gardens to Jalan Tunku ... 11km + run with many up hills....damn kao suffering.
  • For my previous 20km Great Eastern run, I have trained hard for it and manage to complete 20km at the time of 2 hrs 15mins ...and for KL Marathon, my first serious training was last weekend only and I've gained 7kg recently!
  • I guess I need to prepare for the worse and ready to suffer the pain and 50% confidence that I can make it to the finish line.

  • The reasons are I've been busy eating with my colleagues and partying this week cause my company got a big bash party .... beers, fried foods and u will see once I posted it up. Stay tune!
  • Wish me all the best for my Half Marathon run this Sunday 28th June 2009 ...

11 comments:

Adrian & Aeiween said...

ALL THE BEST~~~~ =)

Mei Teng said...

I was thinking of going tomorrow for some photo opportunities but I have since changed my mind. Too early...

Kuntong said...

7kg is not little... u gonna be suffer...haha..
anyway, GOOD LUCK! keep ur passion on. =)

♫╬ Chloe Aldrich ╬♪ said...

wa? you run again??? geng!
Good luck and get prize ya? hahha

Twilight Zone said...

Good luck dude, it was drizzling at Dataran Merdeka this morning with hundreds of cars parked till Parliament House. OMG!

西西 said...

wow,marathon, i will never join it coz i dun like jogging @ running =P
however, all the best to u ^^

Agnes said...

all the best to u!!

vialentino said...

aeiween: thanks a lot.

mei teng: u shud go ler and take pics...lots of photographer there...

kuntong: yeah, suffering now ler...

chloe: yeah, run again but wont get prize...got finisher medal only.

twillight: aiks...u were there? very very jam ler.

西西: maybe u can try for 10km ler...u might like it.

agnes: thanks a lot.

Henry LeE ® said...

ALL THE BEST BRO! It's time to burn all the fats from the party! lol!

thenomadGourmand said...

hahah..hw was the run?

kenwooi.com said...

haha yeala.. you eat so much..
everytime your entries are food food food.. =P

Related Posts with Thumbnails