My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Friday, June 12, 2009

Home security

The first thing came to my consideration before I move in to my house was to install iron grill. I used to have a dog to guard my house even though the guard house is just located in front of our house. With all these protections, housebreaking still happened after we move in for half year. To minimize the risk of burglary, my wife and I decided to install a good alarm system.

Protect America offers the best home security and the most flexible range of monitoring services, including extensive selection of GE wireless security system

Ring toll free number 877-470-2751 or visit their website www.protectamerica.com/a01960 to get more information of their home security system comparisons. By making order via this toll free number you will get 2 keychain remotes.

There are few packages for you to choose within your budget and based on your needs. The copper package sounds interesting to me, as there is no upfront cost involve, which I can save $295.00. Now I only have to pay monthly cost which is $29.95 comes with Talking Control Panel, 1 Motion Detector, 3 Entry Points, Internal Siren and Door Chime, Battery Backup, One button Arming, 3 Window Decals and 1 Yard Sign. The contract length is 36 months which is very reasonable and you do not need to pay extra for the warranty.

By ordering a home security monitoring system from Protect America, you are increasing the safety of your home and family with protection you can trust.
Post?slot_id=39639&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

3 comments:

Aroundtheclocklocksmith.Com said...

Agreed. Security systems should be one of our main concerns most especially that safety in homes are not guaranteed against intruders. You must take great advantage on what technology in security offers nowadays.

vialentino said...

wow...yeah...agree with u

today i m suhana said...

oohh!! i love talking about home and building security as I have been in that industry for a few years and I find it a joy to propose security schemes for houseowners :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails