My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

DiGi Broadband Activated!

Full EDGE speed at my area ...
  • Finally, gotten my DiGi broadband modem. Tested at home immediately.
  • Too bad my area was not HSDPA or 3G coverage but browsing with EDGE speed was ok and fast too in my area.
  • Compare to my previous Maxis Broadband which is unstable and super slow compare to my internet browsing experience now. DiGi speed was way much better and stable .... connected for 12 hrs and no disconnection .... amazing huh!

With DiGi broadband, I can connect to MSN without issue compare to my old Maxis Broadband. Can watch youtube too! yippie....

13 comments:

- c H i E n - said...

hey! How's the speed? Is it good?

Hemsem Ahmike said...

HOw much please?

Angie Tan said...

Hope that it's stable. Kekeke.. ;-)

vialentino said...

wahliow...u all no need to sleep one ah...can comment here so fast!

chien: to me is fast ler...for EDGE speed where it is lower speed that 3G...but i can reply my cbox and load blogsites quite fast too...

ahmike: not sure how much is it ler...will check out for u tmrw

angie: yeah...stable ler...u using broadband or streamyx?

- c H i E n - said...

Yea I am using streamyx.. Haha.

karen lee said...

hey via, I am using celcom broadband and not stable at all and slow too. maybe it is time for me to try out the digi broadband. how much is the package like?

Adrian & Aeiween said...

wah so nice maybe i can ask my bf to sign up too! so how much per month for the DIGI Broadband? Ya i tried the Maxis Broadband before but then it super slow until i wanna cried man! So end up after one year my brother stop the contract and now we just stick with Telekom one.

thenomadGourmand said...

ehh u can get us spec discoun t ahh? (hehe..typical Pg lang like me..ask this type of Q lohh ;) )

Anonymous said...

in my experience, maxis data services is really suck.. better to throw away their simcard.. celcom broadband is much2 more stable and faster...

not sure about digi, never try it again..

uLi.佑莉 said...

wah...looks good wor. I also want to know how much le...

kenwooi.com said...

wow it looks cool! =)

Farah said...

wow this like the brand new thing .. i didnt knw digi comin out with broadband too ...

really good ? :P

Pek Chek Kia said...

its not fast like streamyx but very stable compare to others telco.

i'm using one of the digi bb right now XD

Related Posts with Thumbnails