My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Yve's bday celebration with Sharon at Imperial Restaurant

I miss all the dim sum food ....
  • Sharon brought Yve to Imperial Restaurant at Puchong for dim sum in conjunction to celebrate Yve's bday.
  • I was not there cause busy with own personal matter.

  • My eyes staring at the Har Gao only....
  • According to Yve, the dim sum taste fresh and nice ... not to say the best dim sum but is edible.

  • Anyone tried this restaurant for dim sum before? I myself would like to go and try for myself.

5 comments:

ZaHiRaH said...

wow..nice celebraton..who's sharon actually? Send my bufday wish to ur wife ok..(^^,)

fufu said...

wow....never had a good dimsum in kl...but many in guangzhou, hk and macau =p hihihihi...i love dimsum too!! especially xiu long bao =p

thenomadGourmand said...

long time i didnt eat dim sum..wanna go try the Prince hotel one on Sun?
Or if u wan, lets go for the sentul one, only avail on weekends

uLi.佑莉 said...

Yum Yum Dim Sum :D Made me hungry...

kenwooi.com said...

dim sum.. nice! =D

Related Posts with Thumbnails