My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Sunday, May 17, 2009

My favourite hangout place in D' House

Nice view from my work space ...
  • I like my work space very much .... each time I look out from my window ... i see food and waterfall and nice green hill .... really feel relax and calm me down.
  • That's the cafeteria where normally I have my breakfast early in the morning and lim teh session during noon ... the cafeteria has it's name 'Reload' ...nice name rite, just like reloading my stomach every hour.
  • Is operated by the owner of 'Uncle Ho' foodcourt

I wish to jump down to the water from my office...one draw back that it is hot at Reload especially in the afternoon. No air cond ler...
  • Took some of the Reload cafeteria ... nice and clean place to eat.
  • What ever drinks, ice cream, food (chinese, malay, indian, western) u want also can order from there.
  • The price is reasonable cheap.

I like to eat here...very clean and windy. I still can remember my experience at Plaza Sentral cafeteria, my shirt stinks with oil and cooking smell after few minutes in there.
  • Had my Hotdog with egg ... guess how much for that portion ... RM 2 only... cheap leh.
  • Damn kao nice also with those mayonaise and chilli sauce.

Yummy yum hot dog ... RM 2 only...wat u can ask for sumore! Wanna try their Pan Fried Dory Fish next time ...

12 comments:

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

wow!awesome view via! i like the view too! soooo nice! ^_^

Hemsem Ahmike said...

Yea, this is life. As long you like it, continue it :D

fufu said...

wow...nice man!! pretty much like those cafeteria in japan... good!

Bengbeng said...

i too would love to jump into the water. it has been so hot recently

@ting said...

wow..such a nice place..
da food make me hungry..XD

foongpc said...

Wow! It's really a nice place. So jealous! : )

kenwooi.com said...

woots!
certainly a great place! =D

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

hi via, i'm here again. happy weekend.

iamthewitch said...

Very cheap hot dog with nice presentation too! Lucky you. But watch for expanding waistline though. LOL

MiChi said...

wah... so envy....

hp84 said...

Your workplace is so nice. I wish to have my own office too :)

thenomadGourmand said...

wahh...tis makes a working day better huh..i would look fwd to work if i work in this plc!

Related Posts with Thumbnails