My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

My Farewell Lunch Treat to the team at Restoran Sin Kee, Brickfields

Happy team, Happy people and Happy Lunch ...
  • Everyone has been busy lately with the work transition and new project ... it is hard to group everyone to have lunch together.
  • It is time to gather everyone and by doing that, I organized a lunch treat. Is the best way to have everyone sit together and gossiping around.
  • Firstly, I am sorry that I forgotten to take picture with Peck Leng, Raymond, Daniel and Christie cause they came after their training and the dishes is served ready while waiting for them.

  • The food at Restoran Sin Kee is delicious ... no need much introduction cause this used to be my lunch place and I blog bout it before.
  • Remember to order their fried butter chicken and fried sotong... very yummy ler.

9 comments:

Twilight Zone said...

How come you ate so often and never got fat? You must have photoshoped your pixs to look slimmer!

fufu said...

wow nice treat for your friends!! when is my turn?? *w*

Agnes said...

yummy..yummy

thenomadGourmand said...

wahh.this week a lot of post on Sin Kee..i beh tahan ..muz go muz go muz go..

vialentino said...

twilight: no lah....actually got gain weight a bit liow ler...

fufu: anytime for u bro if u r in KL

agnes: yeah...yummy food

thenomad: yes...must go ler...i wanna go back to try their claypot crab ler...

EVo said...

Wah taiko..one day we must really meet la u happening guy..

Angie Tan said...

Wahhh...

Food looks damn good. ;-)

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

hi via, wooooooww a lot of foods!
you always make me hungry huh!
did i see general tsao's chicken?

Agnes Sim said...

yo..u always make me hungry le... :S

Related Posts with Thumbnails