My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Monday, May 11, 2009

I got a JOB

Ended my housebusband career and part time trader ....
  • YES, I am working now ... SUPRISE? ... nah, few people find out that I am working much earlier. Guess it is time for me now to make an official announcement bout my current status that I got a job.
  • My reasons not to broadcast out cause I don't want to put pressure to myself as I am still under probation and anything can happened. I want my job to be stable before I announced it.
  • Sorry friends & my ex-colleagues for keeping it away ... hope u all understand.
  • Next question ... some of you are eager to find out where I am working ... of course, let me play a guessing game before I reveal the answer out.
  • Giving u my first hint, every 6 hrs there will be a new hint, total 4 hints only ... so stay tune.

Hint 01: I love to work in a Green Environmental company ...


I love to walk this path way.... u can smell the strong lily's flower and the leaves smell ... very refreshing. This flowers are real and they change it everyday ...

12 comments:

Hemsem Ahmike said...

Gardener?

Fiona Tan LL said...

Hey Johnson,

Congrats to you on your new found job. It was a suprise and I am wondering if there is any Green environmental company in Malaysia?

All the best in your new job

thenomadGourmand said...

tht was fast. great tht u got a stable job again..

Lorraine said...

Congrats to you and wish to know which company you are joining...

CH Voon said...

florist ? for decoration one?

uLi.佑莉 said...

I know where is it...muhahahhaa!

Anonymous said...

This company is full of art pieces ... Muzium Negara?

Jys said...

real flowers? wow... how nice!!

i bet your mood will be better as well when u see these green green stuff..

Farah said...

heheh ok i crack maself thinking what is this company all about and what is ur job exactly .. but yet to figure it out

so give us the answer :P

anyway congratulation you really quick to get new job ...happy for ya

CH Voon said...

Art Teacher???

Gorgeous Ol' Eve Loves Vanilla. You? said...

Hohoho. Sounds and looks better than working at Maxis Tower.

Good luck man.

Josephine said...

I really can't wait to see which company is this.

Related Posts with Thumbnails