My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I am a Digizen

Your final answer is here ....


  • Firstly, I got to thanks to my Head Hunter agent .... she really did a great job hunt for me and did a good negotiation for me. Treated her Sakae Sushi as a return and she is nice back to me that she will treat me back once I am confirmed (wonder how much comission she will get for this)....hehehe.
  • Anyway, I will tell more bout the experience how I got this job & my new colleagues in my next post.
  • With that, let me share some pictures of my new company. I copy and paste from some sites and some pics took from my handphone camera ... sorry for the low quality pics.

Office Night View ...

  • I love the lightings and those modern glasses architecture ... in fact, when I was first interviewed here, I was totally impressed!
  • The people here wear very casual and no dress code here .... in fact u can wear anything u like!
  • It's a different feeling to work in this kind of environment.

This is so awesome view! Doesn't looked like a local Malaysian company, right!

Some snapshots of the D' House

  • Got a huge indoor basketball court and badminton courts (air conditioned)
  • Top left picture, this is the pathway I mention that it filled with lily's fresh flower smell.
  • Oh yes, they have a nice bakery stall with fresh brewed coffee.

I love the open concept style and the best is you can work from home with your manager approval. We worked hard everyday to provide you a better service and coverage ... with the modern interior designs, it reduce the pressure and calm the staff in some way ...

Another inside company tour ...

  • Every Friday morning, there is a basket filled with fresh fruits at the pantry for the staff.
  • The meeting room which made out of wood is so cool ... the woods is specially imported from Norway as it was a present by Telenor to Digi.
  • Bottom picture, there is a mini waterfall at the back of the office and the cafeteria is located at the rocks there.

I love the meeting room name , MAFIA ... when you worked at here, you feel young, happy and energetic. I am looking forward to come here to work everyday.
  • WILL THIS BE YOUR IDEAL OFFICE ENVIRONMENT YOU HOPING TO WORK AT? Do share with me your ideal office/company environment you wish to work.

18 comments:

Hemsem Ahmike said...

awesome place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I witnessed it. My sister joined the spark program and took great pic whether foods, place and more.. salary berapa eheheeh

Joseph Lai said...

SHUCKS ... this Digi office is so cool and I wish I can work there once I finish my studies.

Josephine said...

Ooops, now I know were you are working. I didn't know that Digi office is so modern and awesome. The meeting room looks like in a hotel

Anonymous said...

I love the night view of your office. What camera you use to take that picture?

reanaclaire said...

no wonder digi public shares is so high... so darn rich, man.. and now one Via is following digi to get rich too.. wa..lau... 'I WILL FOLLOW YOU.....'

Angie Tan said...

*jealous*... Kidding...

Anyway, looks like a great place. I used to work with the DiGi folks back when I was in my mobile start-up job and they are nice folks. In fact, got an ex-colleague working there too under ops.

So, when will you pull me over? HAHA.. Just joking. Great place. BTW, this office looks sooo much better than the one located at Subang Hitech... Where is this place anyway?

vialentino said...

ahmike: yeah...awesome place...my gaji sikit only ler....kuli gaji.

joseph: sure u can, just try to apply next time :)

josephine: same as my thinking, din know the office is so cool at first.

anonymous: that picture...i took from other's ppl website. not from my camera

reanaclaire: aiyoh, the company rich ler...not me rich ler...i just work as a kuli in here only.

angie: wow...u also worked here before? u seems to work everywhere? this office is in subang hi tech ... Lot 10...not sure if this were the old office a not...

uLi.佑莉 said...

Wah...I didn't expect Digi office is that nice leh!! Good le u...m jealous~

Clement said...

congrats. Happy DG-ing...

Agnes said...

Congrats!! Nice environment!!

foongpc said...

Really cool office! Love it!

Kuntong said...

totally nice~
congratz for ur new job

Farah said...

WOW..!!!

Im so in luv with this place.. this is like the idea of work place most of us have...

and when u said that casual or other word u can wear anything to work thats awesomee!!!!!


congrats again and more photos ya hehe i would luv to see it..

Jys said...

haha.. to the competitor ar? from maxis to digi...

good for u man!!

Dhemz said...

wow Via, this company rocks...far beyond my expectation...seems like the employees are treated like special...hehehe...you guys are pampered..congrats Via...this is awesome! thanks for sharing and taking us for a short tour....hehehe!

vialentino said...

uli: no need jealous...u come and join here...then u also syiok ler...

clement: thanks bro.

agnes: yeah, nice place to work at

foongpc: is a good environment for staff to work....

kuntong: thanks man.

farah: IBM workplace also nice ler...just this new office is much more open concept...

jys: yeah...from mxs to dg....hehehe...experience different work env.

dhemz: sure sure...i was shock too when i tour this office.

Ju Ann said...

u;re right! it doesn't look like a Malaysia office! haha

Andrew said...

I wanted to work for Digi too last year!! hehehe.. =D anyways! it's a very good place to work!! the environment is super good there!! Ive been there and i know!! LOL i played basketball there too with some friends.. haha =D

Related Posts with Thumbnails