My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Home cook Fish Noodle by Chef Yve

Healthy meal ...
  • Yve cooked this meal as this is one of my favourite healthy meal.
  • Like the fresh fish we gotten from Melaka ... the fish is so sweet and the meat is so tender.


The soup is tasty with tomatoes and fresh vege gotten from morning market.

3 comments:

Hemsem Ahmike said...

Haha wife's cook still the best right? I like 鱼头米粉 too

Rebeliciosz said...

That looks really healthy =)
Thx for dropping by at my blog and I have to say your entries are very yummy!

Fiona Tan LL said...

the soup must be very tasty and sweet right.

Related Posts with Thumbnails