My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Friday, May 01, 2009

Happy Labour Day and Morning walk at TTDI Park

Happy Labour Day ...
  • For the first time in 9 years, I am NOT celebrating Labour Day ....
  • How does it feel? I don't feel anything ... just another normal day for me.
  • What I did today? I clean my house store room which full of rubbish. Manage to clear many things out.

Morning walk at TTDI Park ...

  • Brought Yve for a morning walk at TTDI park where normally I go for jogging with Johny.
  • I like this park a lot cause it is very cooling in the morning cause of the nearby hill, the landscape is beautiful and the air there is fresh there.
  • Most importantly, I feel safe to jog here cause it is always crowded with people.

  • Just a reminder to all my readers, remember to live a healthy lifestyle!

9 comments:

fufu said...

was working in a credit card centre of standchart in taman tun 7yrs ago after stpm... never been/known to that park... or a newly built park? never been to ttdi for ages

Lisa717 said...

Bro~I really admire your passion in jogging n not only that you did take part in most of the marathon contests!!! If i were you, I m sure that I wont gain lotsa weight as what I hav now! Glad that u enjoy jogging!! if i gt the chance..wil jog in TTDI park too..thanks for sharing o!!

CH Voon said...

hehehe where is the TTDI park? hehe

@ting said...

such a nice park for jogging~

Lulu said...

Happy Labour Day~

How does it feel? Sleep more~refreshing now!

What I did today? Sleep, Grocery shopping, blog, plan for cameron trip 2mr...

uLi.佑莉 said...

Wooohhh...Now I can see Yve with J-Junior jor...

Hemsem Ahmike said...

Haha, for melaka one, bukit serindit is the best

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

hi via, nice view huh! nice pic. happy labor day by the way..

Agnes said...

nice park for jogging!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails