My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Hair Cut with my Stylist at Monsoon ID, Tropicana City Mall

He is the stylist who changed my traditional hair style too new modern looking
  • I remembered few years back where I stick to one hair style (chow yun fatt style, like God of Gamblers) since my school days.
  • 5 years back, when I go and cut my hair at this Saloon called Monsoon-id at One Utama Shopping Mall.
  • My wife choosen this hair stylist called Jimmy to do her hair and yve recommend me that his service and styling is good. So I let him to cut my hair.

Jimmy is a Stylist Director now ... he works his way up to lead the new Monsoon ID branch opened in Tropicana City Mall, Petaling Jaya. He is very famous as he involved in few International events doing styling for few artist. You need to book his time in advanced ... and now, he is not cheap (RM 80) .... if not bcos of the 49% discount promotion, I would not come to cut my hair ... deng, I need to find new stylist liow (Jimmy, just kidding) ... hehehe.
  • I remembered he said this to me and till now he mention it to me ... "Time to change your Chow Yun Fatt hairstyle" where I used to comb back my hairs all the way up and gel it!. He mentioned why not try the lastest Andy Lau hairstyle - short, spiky and comb front ...
  • I said, OK ... go for it and time to change .... till now, I love it ... less maintainance and looks young with it....hehehe.
  • FOR THE MEANTIME, I WON'T POST MY NEW HAIR STYLE DUE TO MY CHUBBY FACE >>> added 2 kg and now weight at 84 kg from 77kg ...gOSH!

8 comments:

reanaclaire said...

wei..Via..u can gain and lose weight very easily one ma..so fear not.. eat and shed later on...
hahaa...

Lulu said...

Walau~

for the RM80 man-hair-cut price ...

and for ur fluatuate weight!

Farah said...

hhehe good hair cut im sure worth the price yer? :P

and weight..guyz lose weight easy then galz so nothing to worries :)

Hemsem Ahmike said...

Wah kaooooo.... Hey I can't see your new look la.. closer pic k heheee

Twilight Zone said...

Amboi you lagi conscious than women for shying to show your chubs! LOL

Mellissa said...

Actually KY and I cut our hair here also like a few hours before we went to Bangkok cause we were walking around and had nothing to do! :P

Stylist said...

Right price for the very right hair style. Thank you for posting.

Natalee Bangkok Hotels said...

I recommend Wat Pho to those planing to visit Bangkok. This temple is famous for the Reclining Buddha statue. I heard that it is the largest Temple in Bangkok. What you shouldn't miss is to have a really good traditional Thai massage there. Do show respect for the monks when visiting Wat in Thailand.

Related Posts with Thumbnails