My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Saturday, May 09, 2009

Dinner at Pho Hoa Vietnamese Restaurant, Tropicana City Mall

Vietnamese Food craving ...
  • Since the Hoa Vietnamese restaurant closed in Bandar Puteri Puchong ... been a while me and yve did not ate any vietnamese food.
  • We found this restaurant thru blog recommendation.
  • Drove down all the way to Tropicana City Mall thru the bustling traffic jam on weekday just to try this out.
  • It was not a dissapointment after all.


Nice interior deco...price is reasonable and fairly price...

  • Vietnamese Lemon Grass Chicken as the appertizers ... delicious and yummy when you dipped and ate with the sauce.
  • Just wanna complaint bout the portion...is a bit small portion.

My only comment is that, they should fried longer a bit so it is a bit cripy... then only taste nice.
  • Me and Yve ordered two large mixed beef noodle .. rm 17++ per bowl for large one.
  • In fact, a large bowl, is enough to fed for 2 people ... seriously huge ... lots of noodle and thin sliced beef.
  • The soup is nice...strong in basil taste and reminds me of eating beef noodle in Vietnam.

Me and Yve were shocked to see the huge bowl and it filled up to the top of the bowl ... worth it!
  • I will definitely go there again whenever each time I visit Tropicana City Mall.

6 comments:

Farah said...

i remember the first time i tried this place .. i like it .. but the noodle is soooo much that i cant finish heheh

vialentino said...

farah: totally agreed with u....the large bowl can be shared by two people .... luckily it taste good and yummy, can finish it

thenomadGourmand said...

hahaha..of course u can finish it. u a glutton mahh.. ;p

Lulu said...

ermmm...will check it out~

but me n my bf both donot eat beef wor...maybe try other main course~

TZ said...

I was craving for Vietnamese food... and got to the same restaurant but different outlet... I was @ Pho Hoa The Curve last Sunday... :p

Lisa717 said...

wah~ makan makan post lagi!! at Tropicana city mall eh..quite near from my house..bt still nid to look for free time to go ler..thanks for sharing o!! would love to try the appetizer~~

Related Posts with Thumbnails