My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Tiring than working, Baby Cot setup

Be a house husband is not easy as I thought ...
  • Finally I had the time to setup the baby cot ... I was looking at the diagram, looks very simple.
  • Then I realized, I am setting up this alone without yve help as she is working .... very difficult for me to hold and balance and to screw those panels.
  • How I resolve this issue, thanks to a plastic chair and some boxes to balance wood panel for me.
  • Walau, it took me 1 hr to setup this and feel a bit tired. At least working in the office, I don't feel so tired as this.

This baby cot 4 in 1 features and it met the hospital safety guidelines ... is a non-toxic paint and comes with latex mattress.
  • Ta dah .... after the baby cot completed ... waiting for Yve to do the final touch up by putting the mattress and the baby musical toy.

I wish to sleep in there .... wish i am a baby now...

12 comments:

Agnes said...

Haha~ I see you are really being hardworking in learning to be a good papa :]]]

Hemsem Ahmike said...

I trust in you k via. You can do it. You're the man.

EVo said...

This is geng. next time i need to consult u ady wei.

Lulu said...

I can foresee there ll be many father-to-be related posts....hehee...

Dhemz said...

hhahaha..sorry you can't you're too big for the crib...hehehehe!

wow Via, you did a great job installing those pieces....tiring huh? get ready for the sleepless nights...good luck! hehehe

uLi.佑莉 said...

Good Daddy :)

vialentino said...

agnes: hahaha...actually...the cot been left there for 2 months liow ler....

ahmike: thanks for ur trust man...really took long time to complete it ler where it should be a few minute job nia...

evo: not geng lah...me also took a while to fix it ler...

lulu: hahaha...no lah...still got many stuff to post ler...

dhemz: yeah...too big size....yes...in fact it is tiring ler...never sweat that much to fix this small little thing....

uli: hahaha....u be a good lou poh soon too! kekeke

Agnes said...

Haha! who knows one day I might ask advice from you of taking care of a child! :)~ btw followed your blog

Angie Tan said...

Yeah.. It's not so easy to setup the cot.

Am wondering how my bro-in-law will cope with setting up the cot later. They are still shopping... Another 5 months to go...

fufu said...

will be a father sooner huuh??? great!!! i always wanted to settle down before 30...but i guess i cant!! but my career could start from 30 =) anyway your wife need your cares ok?? all the best... =p

Lemonjude said...

Nice baby cot there, no need so fast to put up those bedding stuff la, collect dust only...

Enjoy ur free day now...

Anonymous said...

It is a pity, that now I can not express - I am late for a meeting. But I will return - I will necessarily write that I think on this question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails