My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Monday, April 20, 2009

Ten days left to file tax returns

Thanks for the reminder from theStar online news ...
  • It will take me less than five minutes to file my tax returns via e-filling and hope to do it before end of this week and definitely before 30th April.
  • Nah ... I prefer to do it last minute ... since I got lots of time to do.
  • Have you done yours?

5 comments:

Angie Tan said...

Eeep!! I've been pre-occupied with stuff going on at work.

*sigh*... Looks like I got to stop worrying about what is going on and just do my taxes too.

Jys said...

not yet ler... still trying to dig out MORE receipts to claim lar. hehe...

vialentino said...

angie: u mean ur work in IBM? hahaha....i heard it is very cramped at level 5

jys: yeah, i also need to recover my old receipts....

Kuntong said...

wow...the slogan is cool!

foongpc said...

I'm going to do it last minute too as I did for the past few years! : )

Related Posts with Thumbnails