My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Sunday, April 05, 2009

Shinjuku Incident Movie Review

My movie in cinema after half a year ...
  • After my dinner at Kim Gary, me and yve were excited to watch Jackie Chan latest movie - Shinjuku Incident. We even bought couple seat for it.
  • It's been more than 6 months that I've stepped into cinema to watch movie. Me and yve decided to watch movie in cinema before her due date.
  • This is my movie confession after watching it .... I were bit dissapointed and the movie was very normal and nothing to excite about.

Better buy DVD to watch at home ... not much of action movie by Jackie Chan ... sienz
  • I would say that Young and Dangerous movie was much better and exciting than Shinjuku Incident... agree o not?
Related Posts with Thumbnails