My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

My new Eye Bee M Thinkpad notebook

Introducing my work partner for life - Lenovo T61 ...
  • Yesterday, went to collect my notebook at IBM office ...
  • There is 4 hours of training session on how to configure your notebook and Lotus Notes.
  • It makes me remember the feeling like I am going back to college to attend courses.

Here I am in the training room ... learning how to use Lotus Notes and Thinkpad ... One thing I like bout Lenovo notebook is in black color!
  • How nice if I got a Sony Vaio or Fujitsu Slim notebook? Wouldn't you think so?

11 comments:

fufu said...

we always have new stuff to learn... those products just keep popping up so quick!!

Josephine said...

hahahha...
Then u got to envy me, I got Sony Vaio.....

Angie Tan said...

Nice!!

I still remember using ST (sametime) to communicate. :P

annant said...

hey don't be too demanding hor...
it's a free one ler...
pfft :P

Farah said...

hehe thinkpad :P urs newer and im sure better heheh

Joyce said...

envy envy....

i've always hope i can work in IBM..well? first.. it's big and famous.. hehe..then benefit good lar.. nearer to my house lar... and i can shop after work lar.. :p

Lulu said...

If u get Sony Vaio or Fujitsu Slim, u might think bt iMac...hehe...

vialentino said...

fufu: yupz, lots of new stuff to learn everytime...technology changes very fast.

jospehine: WAT THE....really jealous lah...pink one is it?

angie: my sametime hang just now...aiyoh, my first application got hanged.

annant: din demand at all...just a notebook for me to work.

farah: dun worry, as long can online , everything doesnt matter.

joyce: then why u dunwan to apply job in IBM?

vialentino said...

lulu: oh yeah hor...iMac...lagi powerful ler.

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

wow via, i'm glad you already started in your new job?

RuRu Jane~ said...

VIa.. you use Sametime also ar.. we also using LN and ST here.. :)

well, ya.. black notebook is cool!!! So far, both laptop that I have also in black one :p

My next one should be a dark red one :p

Related Posts with Thumbnails