My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My Great Eastern 20km certificate

This is one of the best and nicest running certificate I ever received ...
  • This is the run which I will remember that I suffer cramp in my last km.
  • This is the run which I did my best and run all out ... complete with the time and standings below:-

    - 20km Completion Time: 2hrs 12mins 18secs
    - Placed 283/642 in 20km Men Open
    - Placed 320/851 in 20km All Category

  • An achievement for me especially for my weight of 83kg and my big eating lifestyle.

I truly believe Life is Great!

6 comments:

♫╬ Chloe Aldrich ╬♪ said...

WOW! 283 out of 642!!
If me, I really donno what I get. LOL.. didn't go for jogathon a long time about. My last is in... 2005 I guess. hahhaha

Well done and life is really great!!!

[~*Erlina~*] said...

walao wei~~
so high standard 1...
printed ur name on it somemore...
calculated ur ranking too...

You know what?
i can't load your chatterbox no matter how many times i refresh so tis is the only way to send u my reply msg...haha...

study aso nid to relax 1..me now everyday every hour aso study..my brain goin to explode sooner or later 1 ler...baby boy or girl doesnt matter what...think of the name ady??

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

wow congrats! ^_^

amazing...83kg with big eating lifestyle.
These past few months...i ate a lot..i think i'm gaining wait..huhuhu =(

Kuntong said...

bro.. i salute u.
my weight is near 2 u now... T.T

Adrian & Aeiween said...

wow~ KENG!!!! If for me i think i give up half way ald!!!

Lemonjude said...

The cert is nice and very pro in the way that record down the details of your achievement.

I don't have the stamina to run now...haizz...

Related Posts with Thumbnails