My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Monday, April 20, 2009

My daddy is my Hero, I am his Little Man

I like this tag line a lot ...
  • Just share with u some of my baby shirt, me and yve bought ...
  • This is one of my favourite baby shirt cause of this tagline which printed on the shirt ... "My daddy is my Hero, I am his Little Man" ... very meaningful rite.
  • Received an early baby shower gift from my sister from Australia recently ...
  • I wonder, why she send me a rabbit wishing card instead of Ox card ... then yve told me, bcos my sis is born in rabbit year and she likes rabbit a lot ... darnnnn ...
  • Got this baby stuff from Uncle David who came back from US for a short trip in Malaysia .... wanna say thanks to Uncle David & Auntie Julie for the lovely gift.

16 comments:

Agnes Sim said...

wow...u bought lot of cute shirt for ur baby... so happy le... i like baby too... hehe

Agnes said...

beautiful baby clothes!!

Cindy Khor said...

they are totally cute to no end. i love the bottle.

Agnes Cheong said...

u really bahagia..waiting for July rite? u will step in another chapter of life soon...b 'BABA'dy...

Lisa717 said...

awwww~~
wat a cute baby stuff u hav for ur upcoming baby!! hehehehe...yeap, i like the 1st bb clote with the meaningful tagline on it~~

reanaclaire said...

wow..so cute baby clothing ... both of u are really blessed..

Angie Tan said...

That reminds me...

Time to think about shopping for them baby clothes for my sis' twins. Not sure what is their gender so, not sure to get them lots of pink or blue stuff. :-)

Did i see Ralph Lauren Baby clothes? :-)

foongpc said...

Cute baby shirts! I like the tagline too! : )

sugar said...

the moo moo shirt is so cute...

vialentino said...

agnes sim: u like baby...then faster kahwin and have one....hehehe...i din buy much ler...lots of ppl give and take second hand one.

agness hee: thanks a lot.

cindy: yeah, the bottle is nice...easy to grap...something creative

agnes cheong: yeah yeah....excited...also worry....mixed feeling

lisa717: yeah, i like it too ler...

reanaclaire: thank u thank u....

angie tan: yeah, ralph lauren clothes, bought by my sis...i will never buy expensive and branded stuff one...i got lots of second hand clothing...save money a lot.

foongpc: yeah man...next time u can buy for ur son too...

sugar: moo moo shirt...that is my wife fav baby shirt...

Farah said...

ooooo that's so sweet ;) i just simply luv the shirt.. u r ready for ur lil man hah

Josephine said...

so cute!!!
So cute!!!
When is my turn to buy all those things lah....

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

nice baby stuff you have here ^_^

i like the shirt with the print
"my daddy is my hero, i am his little man"

when i have a babyboy in the future...i will buy a personalized clothes for him like that..so cute... congratulations via...

my husband and I are planning to have a baby next year...i got so excited when i saw your pics here...

ady said...

Weeeeeeh the baby stuff are so cute! we're expecting a baby in the family too so i guess i pretty much know how you feel. :) so cute!

Lemonjude said...

So sweet of them and they are so thoughtful...all gifts very nice too..and the little romper tag line is cool!

Jys said...

wow, i like the cow cow one..cute leh!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails