My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Monday, April 13, 2009

Lunch at Yoshinoya, Midvalley with Alvin, Amanda and Loke

Lunch at Yoshinoya and Coffee drink at Starbucks, Midvalley...
  • Last Friday, my colleagues decided to have lunch at Midvalley since we have long lunch break.
  • It's been a while that I didn't eat at Yoshinoya ... they having this set menu promotion and we opt for a try since the price is reasonable cheap.
  • The food was normal and nothing to shout bout it.

Hmmm, my wife can cook better than them...

Starbucks treat by Amanda ...
  • After our lunch, it is time to sit down and chit chat bout future and work related.
  • Before that, thanks to Amanda for the coffee treat.
  • Starbucks at Midvalley so happening and many people online at there ... we were thinking of having our regular team meeting here or WFS (Work From Starbucks) here.

Frankly speaking, their ice blended mocha is not up to my expectation ... totally lose to San Francisco Coffee!

10 comments:

Lulu said...

I oso think that I can make better BENTO than Yoshinoya served! :P somemore the portion is too small for me...keke....

For starbucks, I recommend caramel macchiato (hot) or Expresso or Caremel Frappuccino (ice blended coffee)! :)I was a Starbucks Barista...I tried out all favour b4!!

fufu said...

yoshinoya??? did you try the beef don?? wow...its beef don in japan damn famous... but yeah only in japan =) because the jpnese food here in msia suckzzzzzzz, or only to me >.<

:: yvonne :: said...

I like san francisco coffe. but it quite expensive, that's why i seldom drink. I drink starbucks more. I like to drink their java chips and mocha :) and I never eat at Yoshinoya b4. Since everyone say bad, i dun think i will go to eat le.. hehe XD

Josephine said...

What did Amanda ordered? (Sorry, the gal named Amanda rite?)
The white one...
What is that drink?

vialentino said...

lulu: wahliow...u r a starbucks barista before...seems u work many different types of job leh... yes, i believed ur bento taste better than yoshinoya one.

fufu: the food here sucks...beef don or chicken don...i think my own don taste better ler. ur taste same as mine.

yvonne: yeah, the taste is normal and small portion, believe ur cooking will be much better than theirs.....me also seldom drink coffee one...very mahal ler...

vialentino said...

josephine: yeah, is amanda...the only girl there...the white drink ah....i think some vanilla taste one...

:: yvonne :: said...

ya, i didn't go starbucks alone de, always go with frens or bf. one cup of drink can cost me few of my lunch le.. at least 2. :)

Anonymous said...

How come the Shoe Boy Daniel did not join you all? He thought that he can get promoted by staying in Maxis. Even if he does, nothing to shout about, because we all know how he polishes people shoes to retain in Maxis and stab people back with a small dagger to move up.

Anonymous said...

Johnson, please do not remove my message again else I will keep on spamming here again!

vialentino said...

yvonne: same here ler...cost two of my lunch also ler...se pei mahal ler.

anonymous: if you want to express ur 'feeling' to daniel, u can call/sms/email to him and not to write ur thoughts in my personal blog here....please do respect my blogsite. thanks.

Related Posts with Thumbnails