My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Japanese Pasta @ Pasta de Gohan, Sunway Pyramid

My first Japanese Pasta experience ...
  • After many good feedback and comments I heard from my friends bout Japanese Pasta, decided to give a try.
  • With branches scattered around Central, Marina Square, Orchard, Katong and East Coast, Paste de Waruku is definitely not something new for the Singaporeans and some Malaysians.
  • Pasta de Gohan opened in Sunway Pyramid on 9th of May, 2008.


The interior design and deco is impressive ...

  • As you know, eating Japanese food will never be cheap ... so u got to ready to burn your wallet a bit.
  • The food price range is RM 18 and above...


I like their menu...coloured and got food picture ... well food description as well...thumbs up for their menu

Wafu Prawn & Mushroom Pasta

  • Added with extra garlic and fettuccine as my choice of pasta.
  • Hmmm, my feedback is the pasta is very small portion thou lots of medium size prawns.
  • Bout the taste, when I had my first bite, it was not something like ' woah, very nice' ... just very normal pasta taste.
  • It is very similar to my homecook pasta (butter and garlic prawn taste) ... hahaha.

I got skin allergic now due to too many seafood consumption for a week...

Gratin Seafood
  • Translated as rice gratin, it is a sort of rice covered with prawns, squids and scallops with gratin sauce.
  • It is similar to our Hong Kong Char Chan Teng cheese bake rice.
  • This is the dish which me and yve enjoyed! Something different and the taste ... very nice.
  • When we had the first bite on it, we were like 'woah' this time.

Cheese and seafood...how ironic for my diet programme ... anyway, this is a superb dish I enjoyed at Pasta de Gohan

Pizza Salmon & Mushroom
  • The paper thin pizza topped with mushrooms and salmon arrived in a rather cute wooden board. It is a thin crust pizza.
  • My review on this, errr, nothing to shout a bout....domino's pizza taste much better than this! seriously .... anyway, u may want to try for the first time and u might have the same taste bud experience as me.
  • I find it a tad too expensive because for RM 24++ , the pizza if not filling at all.

Very simple looking pizza and they should briefed up on the their pizza size and ingredients and taste ...
  • Pasta de Gohan address:
    LG 2.126A, Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall,
    No. 3, Jalan PJS 11/15, Bandar Sunway,
    46150 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
    Tel: (603) 5621 8166 Fax: (603) 5621 0166
  • Do share with me if there is any other outlets serving Japanese Pasta?

8 comments:

Lulu said...

Japanese Pasta...sounds yummy! gonna check it out after I recover from the Shingles...

I notice Yvn looks even prettier when she pregnant le...

Twilight Zone said...

I have been putting on weight with cholesterol increased by reading your sinful food blogs! LOL
I will go and try this Pasta de Gohan since RM18 above is still within budget.

kenwooi.com said...

japanese pasta! looking delicious! lol, i so wanna have my lunch now..

at sunway pyramid right, i'll try it one day.. haha..

renaye said...

wah... first impression is very expensive but the price is no difference than TGIF and Chillies. i will definitely give a try.

Niema said...

wowws its nice maybe i will ask my husband to go there someday :D

Ashleyteng said...

hey via, i 'm wondering how many months to go before your baby born? =D i always see ur wife half body photos in ur blog making me curious how big is her stomach now =) your wife and you must be very bahagia now =D

babe_kl said...

you can try Pasta Zanmai next

Anonymous said...

simon says : i find pasta degohan portion very small. taste not strong, "almost" tasteless. btw, ur wife looks like college girl lah. maybe she added some weight, so she look younger, like girl next door :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails