My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Friday, April 24, 2009

Homecook Spagetti Carbonara, Japanese Rice Bento and Tong Shui dessert by Chef Yve

Spagetti Carbonara ... first time cook by Chef Yve
  • I must say that for the first time cooked for Spagetti Carbonara was tasty and excellent.
  • How excellent it was? I licked the plate cleany and leave no stain .... yummy!


Another home cook by my loving Chef Yve ...
  • I love to eat this kind of Japanese rice bento with eggs, fresh veges, seaweed and marinated pork meat .... oo la la.
  • I simply love the japanese rice too ... addicted to it!


Nice sweet Tong Shui by Chef Yve...
  • Cooked with the slow cooker and refrigerate it cool.
  • This really sweetened my heart a lot .... hehehe - dun jealous ler!

  • My next Food Project is Eating Project ... get it? Till then ... enjoy looking at this food.
  • Note: I am busy with farewell and knowledge transfer .... I'm very shy to post up my current picture now ... cause my face is expanding!

7 comments:

Kuntong said...

Spagetti Carbonara... yea..i knw how to cook... and i love it too. ^^

Agnes Cheong said...

Wah the spagetti carbonara looks yummy lea....

thenomadGourmand said...

darn... *stabbing at my bowl of oats*....

Twilight Zone said...

Wah long life! I just ate this white spaghetti this lunch time but yours sure looks BETTER & YUMMIER!!!!! You are lucky dude!

nice9 said...

Spagetti Carbonara look so tasteful...got recipe to share??

hp84 said...

so nice, you have a nice wife to cook nice food for u.
jealous

EVo said...

Bro...ur food...my saliva...coming out...*fuuush*

Related Posts with Thumbnails