My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Friday, April 10, 2009

Homecook by Chef Via - Fried Spagetti and Stir-Fried Broccoli with Fishballs

Been a long long time I did not cooked since Yve pregnant ...
  • Finally got the mood to cook one of the weekend for Yve ... cause many people condemn that how come I am such a bad hubby that let a pregnant wife to do all the cooking.
  • Yve likes my fried spagetti a lot .... it is fried ala chinese style and not western style ... here are some of the ingredients and recipe for my fried spagetti
    - Chilli Powder
    - Black Thick Soya Sauce
    - Garlics
    - Bit of butter
    - Virgin Olive Oil
    - Soya sauce
    - Onions
    - Minced chicken/pork meat marrinated with honey and soya sauce!
  • Just dump all and fried it .... simple as ABC.

Ok, despite the food amount for 2 person ... wonder how we can finish it rite .... yes, me and yve ate all cleanly without a waste ... with that, my tummy bloated and no need to eat supper at all. Save one supper meal....
  • Went to the morning market with Yve to buy some veges and fishballs .... then I planned to cook White brocolli with variety of fishballs ... a very simple chinese dish.

9 comments:

Janice said...

aww..
so sweet of u..

Lulu said...

2 of u are really sweet!

but in term of d dish presentation,i think is "less artistic"...:P Work hard on that part~~

Binn said...

fried spaghetti ala cina?? that is the first one man~~

vialentino said...

janice: aihhh...kena pressure by people....anyway, is time for me to do something good to my wife also ler...

lulu: wah...need food art...ok ok...will work that out...cause normally after cooking...will just makan and swallow into my stomach

binn: yeah...own style ler...hahaha

Joyce said...

hmm, looks yummy!

Adrian & Aeiween said...

wow so sweet from you as a husband! nicee! i guess your wife sure happy what you have done for her~ hehe =)

Twilight Zone said...

Yum! Yum! Am I invited over to sample your culinary delights??.... :)

Dhemz said...

hey Via,
I never know that you can fried the spag...is it...you can really? hmmm..can you share the whole recipe if you dont mind? hehehe!

Lemonjude said...

You really can cook ya...not much husband out there are like you..anyway next time babies come you can master more on your cooking skill..

Related Posts with Thumbnails