My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Farewell Lunch and Coffee Drink

Farewell Lunch treat by Kenneth James...
  • Thanks to Kenneth for the lunch treat and thanks to Karthi and Logen who joined in for my farewell as well ...
  • We had a fabulous chat on our old times in Maxis. Kenneth is my ex-boss during my development days at Sunway Maxis office.
  • I've gained many experiences from Kenneth under his leadership .... a great Manager to work with.

Left to right: Karthi, Logen, Me, Kenneth ... had a wonderful chat and lunch ... will miss them very much.
  • The farewell lunch was at the Zen, Sooka Sentral ... Kenneth recommended the dish below Chicken Steak with Ham and Cheese ... very nice and yummy!


This dish is filling and worth the price .... cooked till perfection.

Gloria Jeans Coffee Drink with Alicia and Loke ...

  • Firstly, thanks to Loke for the coffee treat at Gloria Jeans, Plaza Sentral .... thanks to Alicia who joined in for my farewell too .... she worked next to my office tower only.

Loke not in the picture ... forgot to take picture with him ... thanks bro for the coffee!
  • I am chubbier now... I admit ... farewell party and makan is not a good thing ... next time I don't want to resign liow. I've gained 3kg for that whole week ... gosh, I can't believe it!

6 comments:

ferny said...

Yum Yum, really delicious looking food and hope you can control your weight as I notice u got many makan sessions with your colleagues.

Hemsem Ahmike said...

yaya agree too. the food look nice wei :) you're using dslr now?

uLi.佑莉 said...

Good la, "yao hao fook" :)

Angie Tan said...

Wow...

Sounds like my situation too. I have yet to post about my farewells. LOL!!

Anyway, its sad to leave such great colleagues, eh?

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

wow! gloria jeans coffee...delicious..
u gained 3kg hehe..dnt worry about it...they say chubby is cute.hehe

vialentino said...

ferny: too late to control my weight...already gained liow...

ahmike: no ler...using normal digital camera nia...

uli: hahaha...yeah.

angie: faster, i wanna see ur farewell pics too...

meryl: i wish to have my old slim size ler...chubby doesnt looks good on me :(

Related Posts with Thumbnails