My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Dinner at Face to Face Noodles House at Bandar Puteri Puchong

Another new noodles house in Bandar Puteri Puchong ...
  • I went to this restaurant to have my dinner .... Yve was craving for pan mee that time.
  • So we went round and round to see got any new noodles outlet in Bandar Puteri Puchong and we saw this restaurant.

They have many spicy and chilli sauces for u to eat with .... to me none of them is spicy enough. Below right picture: Rice wine chicken with noodles .... the soup very tasty and nice ... shud try this dish...RM 8.90 for a bowl if not mistaken.
  • Below is the so called Sarawak noodles ... does it consider as Kolo Mee?

Does it look like Kolo Mee?
  • They have many food selection and pan mee as well.
  • I definitely will go back to this restaurant to try other dishes.


The menu comes with food pictures....easy to choose your meal order.

  • 10 pieces of wanton cost RM 3.90 ... looks like it is cheap but the wanton is too small ler. The owner should make the wanton bigger with lots of meat in it.


The soup taste normal only ....

  • Still can't find any best pan mee stall in Puchong yet. Any recommendation for best pan mee stall?

6 comments:

Angie Tan said...

How's the Sarawak noodles?

I'm still on my quest to get the taste of sarawak kolo mee ever since I tried it many years before...

Prefer to go to Puchong than to go to Kuching to try it again. HAHA

TZ said...

Errrrr.... they do have Kolo mee... yum yum! It's that like Kolo mee @ Kuching? BTW, which one is better... kuching or Puchong?

annant said...

there's one 辣椒板面 in kota damansara...i thought theirs pretty yummy :)

Lulu said...

I tried d 辣椒板面(Chilli pan Mee) b4, really not bad...

Dry CHili Pan Mee in Face2Face is oso not bad...

Vivien said...

they is a good pan mee in Jinjang, noodle quite thick, if you like thin, then it is not for you

uLi.佑莉 said...

I personally like BoBo Pan Mee, they have branch in PJ and Pandan Indah.

Related Posts with Thumbnails