My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Friday, March 27, 2009

My first decorated art coffee at Chili Espresso @ Sooka Sentral

Nice mocha coffee drink ...
  • Have a coffee drink with my colleagues nearby my office.
  • When I ordered my ice mocha drink at Chili Espresso ... I thought of a normal coffee drink only.
  • When it served to me with its nice art decoration on top of it ... I was amazed by it.
  • Bout the mocha taste....absolutely taste good...very strong mocha taste!

How nice if starbucks, gloria jeans, coffee beans and old town have this coffee design concept ...

6 comments:

Farah said...

luv d design too nice i wouldnt want to drink hehe

fufu said...

wow...still jobless now... not afford for this coffee... give me 1 kopi peng pls! >"<

Angie Tan said...

*takes out camera to snap photo*

I think Gloria Jeans used to do simple deco for their hot coffee but that was long time ago.

Kekeke... The Chocolate Lounge also decorates their drinks... :P

Adrian & Aeiween said...

wow nice! i guess my dear will like it! lol

elle said...

gonna try it next time i drop by there =)

uLi.佑莉 said...

Hehehe...nice leh...I went there very often too :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails