My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Saturday, February 07, 2009

Lou Sang at Spring Garden Restaurant, KLCC

Thanks to Victor Lee for the dinner treat...
  • Victor is my ex-boss ... a very great and truly respected boss I've worked for.
  • He organized a hoi gong zao with fellow ex-Maxis staff .... gather and chit chat around + gossiping bout Maxis IT Transformation.
  • Since I joined to a new team which called Mobile Data 4 years ago ....it was a totally new field for me..... he guided and give me 100% of freedom n support to manage projects .... only when I hit a problem, I will look for him.
  • I must thanks to him that he have groomed what I am today.

The Spring Garden restaurant at KLCC served very nice dim sum during lunch time ... it is always packed with people. For the dinner I had at here, it was truly nice dishes and yummy-licious ... no doubt bout the food taste and quality and also the waiter services - excellent. To those tried here before, wats ur say?

6 comments:

Ashleyteng said...

the prawn so creamy!!! alamak i'm hungry! seriously.. my saliva nearly come out.. =P

Lulu said...

I tried the dimsum b4, great! but as u said, it is always packed~

I wonder which one is Victor Lee.:P

foongpc said...

The food looks nice and yummy - I'm sure it's pretty expensive, yes? : )

vialentino said...

ashley: hahaha...yeah...nice creamy prawns....but i din eat a lot ler...

lulu: yaloh...dimsum is good there...hahaha....the one wearing glasses...bottom left picture

foongpc: errr...not sure the price here ... normal price for restaurant for 8 course meal...

Agnes Sim said...

wow..yummy food again...

thenomadGourmand said...

i only tried 2 dishes, a soup (cos not feeling well taht day- sigh, it has to happen when someone is paying for the meal!! uurgghh ;p), a chic dish (which was so-so) and fried rice - well abv average stuff.

Related Posts with Thumbnails