My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Olympus Digital Camera + EA Form out

Olympus Digital Camera - u1030SW
  • Was planning to get one small and compact digital camera to bring around for functions.
  • Since my last Canon IXUS which got stolen from my previous house break-in... then got myself a Canon S3 IS. It is bulky a bit but with good image quality and shooting mode.
  • But it is troublesome to bring to events and gatherings. With a slimmer and smaller digital camera, I at least able to put at my pocket.
  • Today went to KLCC camera shop but this model havent arrive yet. Anyway, did call up Key Colors and the best price they can give is RM 1349 with free 2GB memory card.
  • Yesterday was telling Yve that I want to buy a new camera but my suggestion got REJECTED from Finance Minister....sigh....
  • I am still comparing with other model than this especially Canon Ixus. Need people feedback and advice on this.
  • Review: Adventure is yours for the taking with the µ1030 SW. Waterproof, shockproof, freezeproof and crushproof, this camera goes wherever you do. Yet despite its tough attributes, image quality isn’t compromised. Precision Olympus optics deliver true-to-life results. Integrated cutting-edge technologies provide intelligent solutions to ensure the flawless reproduction of subjects. And, with a choice of several colours, the µ1030 SW further brightens the photo-taking experience.

Income Tax
  • Jialat....been taxed for 28%.....argghhh.
  • Nothing to write bout this cause my money flowing out and donating back to the country.

Tip: A can of compressed air will help you expel dust from hard-to-reach areas and delicate electronics

Inspiration: Character may be manifested in the great moments, but it is made in the small ones.

Did you know: The passing of messages via the floral code was then taken up by the French, only to return to England during the reign of Queen Victoria.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great article. I will be bookmarking this.

Get digital camera prices at Megacameras.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails