My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Monday, April 07, 2008

Income Tax + Auto-gate

My Income Tax
  • Till now, my company have not issue out the EA form for us to fill-up our personal income tax and due date is end of the month.
  • My boss was telling that be ready to be taxed to the maximum of 28% for last year 2007 earnings.
  • Therefore, need to prepare 5 figure just to pay off my income tax....aihhh....sian ler when see money flow out for nothing.
  • Anyone knows how to avoid tax? hahahaha....

Auto-gate

Old Post Pic - Hi-tea with Steve Mcmahon

  • Got the pics from Ah Choy.


Tips: To dust narrow areas such as between a book shelf and a wall, slide a sock over the end of a hanger.

Inspiration: I know the price of success: dedication, hard work and an unremitting devotion to the things you want to see happen.

Did you know: Faking a smile can lead to feeling happier

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails