My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Jogjakarta Food

Food n Beverages @ Jogjakarta
  • I would grade the food taste in the town city as below expectation.
  • I had the worse popiah in my life .... taste and smell like drain water and it stinks! It is worse than stinky taufu (taufu busuk). I can eat famous HK stinky taufu and seriously imagine this normal Jogja popiah, I try to had my second piece with chili sauce and I not able to swallow it.
  • Overall, the hotel food taste much better. We had soto chicken and beef....thumbs up. Of course the special brewed black coffee....was a stunning coffee drink...very good!




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails