My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Black n White

Mt. Merapi (Active Volcano) & Candi Borobudur & Candi Plaosan
  • Took some black and white pics. (Click the images below to enlarge)
  • I was impress with the morning scene when taking the Mt. Merapi from Borobudur temple. I could see the smoke coming out from the active volcano mountain. Was an amazing moment.
  • There was 4 volcanic mountain surrounding Jogja and even my indon friend 'Yoke Loon' asked me whether I am afraid a not. If blast, it could wipe out the entire Jogja town. I replied, of course I am scared but not scared when taking this amazing volcanic mountain. The last blast was 2006 where kill thousands of people.




3 comments:

vivian said...

nice black and white pictures taken. Which camera are you using?

Anonymous said...

samson: don't think is a slr camera right?

gin said...

Wow, very nice place. How much it cost for the flight? Is it expensive?

Related Posts with Thumbnails