My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Saturday, March 01, 2008

my new blog home

Migrate from vialentino.bravejournal.com
  • Due to my company block the login page of bravejournal, is tough for me to blog from home as my home time is my resting time.
  • I am still playing with this blogger and find it quite OK .... thou certain function in bravejournal can't find in here.
  • Blogger is powerful with it customization but need to re-cap my knowledge in java script and html.

Tips: Adding a little dry rice to sugar while grinding it, will keep it from becoming lumpy

Inspiration: Circumstances may cause interruptions and delays, but never lose sight of your goal.

Did you know: The most valuable shipwreck was discovered by the late Mel Fisher, a famous 20th-century treasure hunter

1 comment:

CH Voon said...

ic you start from bravejournal as first...

Related Posts with Thumbnails