My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Sneezing and flu + My Wallet

Badminton

  • Yesterday, out of sudden during my badminton game, i start sneezing non-stop and flu keep on dripping down.
  • Been sneezing over 30 times.
  • I still continue to play for 2 hrs...very satisfy with the game.
  • When reach home, faster take vitamin c (1000mg) and guess wat.....the next morning, I've recovered.

Shucks - Forgotten 2 bring My Wallet today!

  • I've forggotten to bring my wallet today.
  • I notice it when i went to Isetan KLCC to buy salad for my lunch.
  • When just about going to pay at the cashier counter, can't search for my wallet.
  • Then i called Johny to the rescue. He came to meet me at Isetan and borrowed RM 10 from him.

Tips: Removing chewing gum, put ice cubes into a plastic bag, place on top the chewing gum to harden it and slowly scrape the gumoff.

Inspiration: Follow your dream; take one step at a time and, despite the challenges, continue to climb.

Did you know: A Duke is the highest rank you can achieve without being a king or a prince

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails