My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Friday, March 14, 2008

Sister decided to stay in Sydney

Hock Lye's accident news

  • Got this two links from my brother. The news was publish in the Sydney online news.
  1. NSW Police Force
  2. The Daily Telegraph
  • My bro-in-law will be dress in his racing suit for the last view before buried at Sydney this saturday at 7.30am (msia time). My sis pass-over the suit to the person who will manage the burial ceremony.
  • Most of my family relative already touch down today at Sydney and will pay last visit tomorrow morning. Aunty Grace arrive from Melbourne by train.
  • Got an update from my mom yesterday, that my sis decided to stay in Sydney and will settle the newly bought house by herself.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails