My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

WHy do I blog? + Nuffnang membership status - Glitterati

Why do I blog?
  • This question brought up by my colleague actually. He asked me - why do I blog?
  • Answer: When I start blogging in 2002 (bravejournal) ... my intention is to write down my doings and daily life movement so that when I old, I will read it back and review my previous life. Maybe can share with kids and grand children in the future.
  • But now my blogging objective change dramatically that it is a good way to generate part time income by serving ads while I able to post my daily life experience as well. Imagine u earn 25 sen per clicks. Cool isn't it.
  • I hope my visitors who visited my blog will support me. With the money I earned, I will donate it back to the charity.
  • Hope this answer to the question.
Nuffnang - Official Glitterati member
  • I din know when my membership status upgraded till I login yesterday to view my payment and hits of my blog site.
  • What is an “exclusive Nuffnang blogger”?
    An exclusive Nuffnang blogger is a blogger that has NO advertisements from any other ad network that originates from South East Asia on his/her blog.
  • How do I apply for the Nuffnang Glitterati club?
    You do not need to apply and will automatically be included as a Nuffnang Glitterati as long as you do NOT have any ads from any other ad network that originates from South East Asia. Our crawlers will automatically include your blog in the club within 48 hours.
  • Many bloggers know that while banner ad campaigns earn a decent stable income, it is advertorials that pay the most. Each advertorial depending on the advertiser, commitment and traffic can earn a blogger a minimum of RM 50 to RM 1,500 not including freebies that may sometimes be included.

Benefits for exclusive NUFFNANGERS --> click the image for actual size

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails