My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Friday, March 14, 2008

Coffee Bean @ Mt. Kiara + F1 Party with Mclaren

Coffee Bean @ Mt. Kiara
  • Last night after visit my grand-ma and big aunt at my parent house and pass allowance money to my brother.
  • Went and pick up James at Damansara Perdana.
  • Then drove to Mt. Kiara and have coffee there. Next to SOMO, a drinking place which is quite happening....suprisingly on Thursday weekday night sumore.
  • Thanks James again for the coffee treat again.

F1 Party with McLaren

  • Thanks to my dear yve for getting an invitation for me.
  • Will be held at Centro next Sunday 23rd March.


Tips: Add a little salt to edible vinegar and place it on the meat and it will remain fresh for a long time

Inspiration: Today I will do what you won't, so tomorrow I can do what you can't.

Did you know: That horses are basically color blind. They see black and white and some forms of shadowed outlines. They react to color as being light or dark

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails