My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Away for holiday ---> Yogyakarta

Dear reader,

Thank you for dropping by my blog. I'm currently away on holiday from 28th March 2008. I will be blogging back on 1/4/2008 (Tuesday). During my absence, I will have no access to go online. For any urgent matter, kindly email to me or leave a tagnote.

Best Regards,
vialentino


Tips: Shiny hair: when washing hair add to final rinse 1 or 2 tablespoons of vinegar. Dry in normal way.

Inspiration: Life is not easy for any of us, but what of that? We must have perseverance and, above all, confidence in ourselves.

Did you know: The memory span of a goldfish is only 3 seconds

1 comment:

= FLoReNcE = said...

Enjoy ur holiday oh~~!

Related Posts with Thumbnails