- Went to this Ajisen at One Utama for lunch. Btw, is not my first time eating at here.
- Ordered the Spicy chicken ramen and chicken teppanyaki.
- I would like to say their food taste so-so and not so tasty as expected. The chicken is not fresh at all cause it is hard and like over night kind of texture.
- The teppanyaki sauce and gravy taste a bit weird ... doesnt taste well with it.
- I am bit dissapointed with the Spicy chicken ramen.... expecting the soup will be nice but is just a normal soup with chili spices in it.
- Anyhow, I really enjoy their noodle.
Nothing special bout their food.... price is reasonable .... ambience is nice ... they just need to improve in their food tasting.